March 8 is an opportunity to celebrate the achievements and contributions of our sisters, mothers, and daughters throughout the world. International Women’s Day is marked by thousands of events around the world that highlight the contributions made
by women to our economic, social, and political fabric.
(flag is not complete...apologies. mine isn't there either :)
HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY GORGEOUS LADIES!!!
note: pictures this time are not mine, I took them from internet. I'll post more about this special day tomorrow soon after I've gone out and see what's happening around *wink*



womans day :-) actually, just about everyday, spending my lovely daughter..... happy Wednesday
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are great and I'm glad you're blogging about tomorrow. I'm showing Miss Representation at the school I work at tomorrow in honor of International Women's Day and National Women's History month. You should stop by to check out the entry. http://cautionrealitycheck.blogspot.com/2012/03/this-month-is-national-womens-history.html
ReplyDeleteThanks, I saw the entry about this day, I just didn't have enough time to read and comment. I'll get back to you soon :) Happy Women's Day!
DeleteYay, happy women's day! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Women's Day!
ReplyDeleteSo incredible. Women are epic.
ReplyDeletehope you had a great women's day!
ReplyDeleteHappy Women's Day! Have a fabulous weekend!!!
ReplyDeleteeinfach ein wundervoller Blog ! Muss verfolgt werden !!
ReplyDeleteWäre echt toll, wenn du bei mir auch vorbeischauen würdest:
www.pocketfulof-dreams.blogspot.com
Caro
Proud to be a woman. By the way, I'm giving out my love by awarding you The Versatile Blogger Award. Please go to my blog link to check it out http://mnemonicreveries.blogspot.com/2012/03/versatile-blogger-liebster-award.html?showComment=1331508993387#c2234205638069585229
ReplyDeletehappy women's day to you (belated), too! i love that second print!
ReplyDeleteOh, yes! We celebrated here in America in a close-knit circle of female-friends, and spiced it up with martinis and home-made honey cake.
ReplyDelete