Thursday, March 15, 2012

First Morning at my Mom's Garden

Whenever I'm home, I always take time to spend my mornings at my Mom's garden. She's got green thumb and she always has healthy botanical garden eversince I was a kid. She used to grow a lot of orchids, chrysanthemums,birds of paradise, anthurium, bougainvilleas roses and a lot more. Hibiscus grow by themselves along the fence, so we always have them.

I woke up today, had coffee, took the camera and visited the garden. These are some of the flowers I've paid attention at today. There are more but they aren't very fresh. I'll make picture of them some other day. 
I love flowers but I can't grow them as well as my Mom and GranPap, or maybe I just haven't tried harder :)  
This red palma was much smaller last year when we came. Now it has grown a lot taller. My Hubby likes it a lot. We wish we could bring one like this to Russia, lol. 

I'll be posting more of Mom's garden later. As for nor that's all I can share with you. Remember to pay a little attention to nature's beauty and have a good mood for the rest of the day :)

5 comments:

  1. Your mom has huge variety in her garden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are definitely gorgeous flowers. Seems like she has the magic touch. I just barely started to grow (and keep alive) basil, so I know I'm no where near the flower growing days. haha
    Emily at Amazing Grapes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers, i love hydrangeas

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful garden, I wish I had a garden or a big terrace : ) I don't have green thumbs like your parents though. Hydrangea is one of my fave flower : ) Have a lovely weekend : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much! I am excited to go create it! I think I may just do that right now :)

    have a great weekend!

    love, polly :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...