Saturday, March 17, 2012

Second Day at my Mom's Garden

I'm not feeling very good today. I might have woken up at the wrong side of the bed. If  I'd be in Russia right now, I would simply know it's about Magnetic Storm. It's easy to blame the weather. But here I can't do that. The weather is just to good to blame. It's sunny, it's breezy, and actually a good time for the beach.

In Russia, I usually get up at 10 or even later. But here, if you're not up till 8, surely  not going to be in your best mood the whole day. Most of people around get up together with the sun rising at 5 or 6. I used to do the same before and I remember how good it felt waking up with the sun and feeling its energy. But now, it's my 4th day and I guess my body clock hasn't adjusted well yet. But slowly it is. On my 1st day, I woke at at 10, 2nd day at 9, 3rd day at 8 something and today again at 8 something. Tomorrow I'll try to get up earlier if  I can and if the weather's good, I might go to the beach.

Anyway, I was having coffee and from the kitchen window I saw a new flowers. I started feeling right. I went back to the room and took the camera and spent time in my Mom's garden, looking for new flowers.

It feels good to find something beautiful everyday.
Orchids are my Mom's favorite. They're always on the yard. Sometimes, some people would come to buy flowers but she wont sell them. She'd rather sell a young grown orchid or other plant, but not the flowers alone.
Gumamela, local name. Hibiscus, as I have mentioned earlier, they grow by themselves, every yard has them I must say.
It's a sunny day today, I told ya. Sky is blue, creatures are busy, plants look lively.

8 comments:

  1. These shots are truly stunning. Wow! Makes me feel spring all over.... Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photographs are really lovely - and I can understand your mother who does not want to sell a flower of the orchids - I seldom cut flowers (though of course I buy cut ones at the flower shop). Enjoy your stay and day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring is surely visible in your mom's beautiful garden. Thank you very much for your visit and nice words. Enjoy your day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are absolutely stunning! So beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your day got better :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Those are breathtaking! I too, love orchids...I hope you feel better darling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous flowers!!No,they are beyond gorgeous!
    Love all the bright colors. You're so lucky to have such a garden!xo

    DC2NYConfessions Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. great blog you have.
    check mine at www.girlmeetsaccessories.blogspot.com
    maybe we can follow each other.

    xxx maruschka

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...