Monday, April 30, 2012

Summer in the Philippines

I want to describe how much enjoyable summer is in the Philippines but I guess I might run out of words, so I decided to share to you this video. It is a compilation of all the happy activities you could enjoy in the Philippines during summer.
(It is done by one TV station as their summer station ID)

"Pinoy Summer da Best Forever"
("Pinoy" is a colloquial term for Filipino. "da" means "the". English is used largely in the Philippines. To localize the terms, sometimes the spelling is transformed into Filipino word which is based on the sound)

Hey ho Hey ho HEY ... Ugh, to be honest I think I start feeling nostalgic now. I am leaving Philippines soon (but not so soon) and I still cannot have enough of summer here. May is coming and it is the best month I must say. It's the peak of summer when the seas are so calm both for day and night swimming. It is also the hottest, well. if you are at the capital, you'd rather not enjoy it but the heat is best on the beach and in the provinces where festivals are held.

I hope you enjoyed watching and for those who love to travel...Come and visit Philippines. Enjoy the beautiful nature, colorful festivals, abundant food and most of all, the hospitality of Filipinos :)))))))))))

HAPPY HAPPY SUMMER EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!




15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous video... I'd love to visit the Philippines someday --but probably won't get there. Looks fabulous though.

    Love your sunset blog post (older post) too... Awesome photos.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still wish you a chance to get here :) Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Happy summer too, darling! Phillipines looks like an amazing place to visit

    ReplyDelete
  3. My family almost moved to the Phillipines when my dad was in the Air Force in the U.S. -- but he decided to retire to Nebraska instead. Looks like a lovely place to visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful video, the Philippines is a gorgeous place. Happy summer to you, and you know how time is, it seems so long but you'll be in there before you know it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Americans should take note of the family culturals in Phillipines. Like many other countries I see such love and happiness, free spirit, and joy. Thanks for sharing the video. I love all the colors, and the big smiles. I will be back...

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm very happy to have you between my followers! i follow you back! kisses

    truelovecomesonlyinboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowww what a colorful presentation, I wanted to participate in that mango eating event and jump in that turquise water, that guy jumping in water is so handsome : ) All the smiling hospitable people. I will chase an opportunity to visit your country : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, please do visit. You are most welcome :)

      Oh that guy is an actor.

      Thanks!

      Delete
  8. Hi Ma'am Lyn :) I love how your followers enjoyed Pinoy Summer video and I love your blog. You were the one who inspired me to write. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Mauiiiiiiii, you finally found me :)))

      Thank you for saying that and let me tell you that for all these years, still our Creative Writing class was the best I've ever had! :)

      I'll check your blog dear.

      Delete
  9. Nice video and visuals within the video. Hot track.

    Yes, I agree, the summer and all it's unbearable heat is definitely upon us. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Philippines is definitely on my list of places to check out. It looks like a very beautiful and enjoyable place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. You may google WOW Philippines, all that you may want to know will be there :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...