Sunday, April 15, 2012

Watching Sunset

Travelling and re-discovering places is not the only thing my Hubby and I are so up to. Watching sunset and admiring its beauty is another favorite activity. We like comparing sunsets from different parts of the world we've been to, from the south tropics to the middle country China to the northern Russia.

Here is one of the best time in the days we've spent in Philippines. It is in Sorsogon Baywalk. It's a place where locals mostly go early in the morning for those who are sunrise enthusiasts and those who are jogging. Others can be seen doing taebo, tachi and other forms of exercise. Families with babies bring their kids in the morning to get a healthy sun. In the afternoon, mostly young people flock in. Dating couples anticipating a romantic sunset, friends' meeting place and also families hoping for a good sleep after they've walked along the baywalk back and forth.
This is my favorite moment of that day when the whole sky turned yellow orange. Nature is simply overwhelming with wonders. That is my friend's and my shadow, Dear Hubs is photographing :)
Definitely there is no need to describe how beautiful the sunset is. I've also written the time they were taken so to see how it changes every minute. This is one thing I'm always looking forward to see whenever we come to visit home. 

Comparing to the sunsets I've seen in Russia, the sky here feels farther above, feels higher. In Russia it feels like almost an umbrella. The colors are slightly different. Here is more yellow-orangey, there it's more like pinkish red. I'll also post them later when I go back to Russia.

I hope you enjoyed the beauty of nature. I am glad to share them. :)

16 comments:

  1. I adore sunset! So beautiful indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that sunset is simply gorgeous. I'm glad you posted the series of shots so we could enjoy all of it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hue and colour keep changing as the sun goes down and you have captured it so well.
    Nature is wonderful.
    (you did post two comments on my last post but some how it is not captured in the blog. I wonder why)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, I actually noticed. I also don't know why :(

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures of sunsets. Love them

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are absolutely gorgeous photos. I especially love the ones with the orange sky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful <3 Makes me want to go away, right now !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love sunsets as well and viewing pics of sunsets, and your images are gold. In fact, I have a female friend who lives in Maryland on a beach and she sends me pics of the sunrise every morning. It's just a very serene feeling which surrounds this particular wonder of nature.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True so true. I love that serenity which nature gives. Every time I feel so, all I do is be grateful to life and the Creator :)

      Delete
  8. Btw, co-sign Stop Racism banner on your sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) we found it on the street when we're passing by near a residential area.

      Delete
  9. Great blog! I love travelling and I have lived in Russia - so we have something in common. I am your latest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woooow these are great pictures, I love sky and sloud pictures in general and these sunset colors are so beautiful to look at. I wanted to be on a tropical island, enjoying a coco lying on a hamack between plam trees and watching this sunset : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ciao,stupendo il tuo blog e che foto.Complimenti!!!
    Non posso che dirti che ti seguirò.
    Se ti va passa dal mio,potremmo seguirci a vicenda,
    anche se il mio è solo agli inizi.
    http://borderline83.blogspot.it/
    A presto ciao ciao

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! thank you for sharing all these oh-mazing shots with fellow bloggers :) i feel like i can live vicariousy through them ;P

    i hope we can connect!

    dorothy
    theymaysaythatimadreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...