Thursday, June 21, 2012

Back to Russia

Finally, I made it back. It was an unexpected delay. I'm supposed to be back in May but it took me another month to wait. Ahh papers, papers. It is not easy to have an international marriage, but if this is the price of living happily with my husband, then I absolutely have no complains.

I'm happy I made it to Moscow after a looong tiring flight. For few days, it was cloudy and raining but we managed to walk around. We didn't go to many places, just dropped by at the Red Square, at the Big Theater and rambled around the malls and main streets.




I'll be coping up with the blogs I usually read. As for now I'm still busy with few more things but I'm totally back :) 


P.S.
Thank You all for your sympathy and good words with regards to my grandPa's passing away.


6 comments:

  1. che posto bellissimo,le foto che hai scattato rendo molto l'idea del luogo.A presto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back : ) Now you will enjoy summer in Russia and make us lovely posts. I have never been there and definitely want to visit one day. Maybe you show us the white nights these days : ) Till soon : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to have you back, and glad to hear everything got sorted out! I really love the wide angle shots of the city.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woww...beautiful photos! Thank you so much for stopping by, you have a great blog, do you want to follow each other? I promise I’ll follow you back!
    Have a wonderful weekend<3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"



    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much!!!! I’m following you back now :)
    Unfortunately you haven't “bloglovin”, but if you decided to join it, please let me know, and we can follow each other there as well, it's much easier to keep in touch<3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"



    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful post!!! take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...