Sunday, June 24, 2012

Railroad Trip



I've traveled miles away with a plane. The 12 long hour journey did got me tired but it didn't halt me  from taking another 10 hour train ride. I learned to love trains, others might find it inconvenient, boring and tiring. We could have taken a plane for the same price and within two hours we are at our destinations. But we enjoy travelling together and spending long hour journeys. I adore nature and I hate missing a beautiful spot. Seeing long, wide green fields, thick forest and untouched waters brings my energy up. 

It's summer in Russia now and days are expected to be looonngggeeerrr hehehe. Oh yeah it is! Pictures above were taken at 4am along the way. I thought I've waken up early at 4 already but in fact I still missed the sunrise. It was that bright already when I noticed.

11 comments:

  1. Great photos! Where did you travel to by train?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Pictures!


    stop by and check out my blog sometime,
    Perhaps we could follow one another?:)

    sophie-mayanne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos!
    Wish you a wonderful week ahead.
    Mette

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I was a kid we used to take overnight train rides in Russia/Ukraine. I always enjoyed them. I still find the sound of the train wheels against the rails soothing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful scenery, wow at 4 in the morning so much light, so pretty. I love train rides too, it is more romantic : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos!!! I follow you now!!!
    have a nice day!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bright So early..wow! Fascinating. Pretty blog, beautiful.pic

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are some beautiful images of Russia.

    I hadn't rode a train since early childhood, but they provided some great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pictures of the Russian sunrise are beautiful. I chose to take a train through Austria instead of a plane a few weeks ago. Riding a train is completely worth it, just to see the beautiful scenery of Europe!

    I'm your newest follower! Come check me out at preppypremed.blogspot.com. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...