Sometimes happiness comes from the most simple things, like a weekend free. I almost have forgotten that Saturday and Sunday are weekends, not weekdays - not working days. For two years, these two days have been just another busy day. Seriously! Now I'm asking myself: What have we been doing? Honestly, I don't know. I just remember that there were always things to accomplish. Always... never-ending!But ...Today is different. It's probably one of the most beautiful morning I ever woke up to. A morning without an alarm clock to wake me up, no shower rush and fast-breakfast. No sleepy feeling, no migraine. Just a beautiful, cool, sunny day :)It feels so good to wake up on your free will. No musts, no complains. It feels so good to drink coffee not as a stimulant but as a beverage to enjoy. It really does taste better. It feels so good to sit at the dining table, spend time, talk with dear hubby just to start the day.It feels so good to have a feeling that weekend is yours, nobody else's but yours. It feels so good to have time.
It feels great to have a life! :)
(post date - late)

A lazy weekend all to myself is my idea of heaven! They occur much too infrequently, alas.
ReplyDelete