Something wrong is going on with my blog. This isn't the first time by the way. It happened 2 or 3 times long time ago. Some fellow bloggers couldn't access to my page. I was already suspecting that something was up before the new year. Usually I get comments from bloggers whose blogs I read and comment on. But lately I've noticed that they're becoming less and less. I'm sure it wasn't because they just lost interest. It won't happen simultaneously. Plus, I already know many of them as we were following each others blog for many years.
I didn't want to appear demanding or begging for a comment so I didn't dare ask. I hoped that someone would tell me.
Finally, I've read from on of them today that she couldn't get access to my blog everytime she tries to. I was glad I went to see her reply to my comment in her post. She often leaves replies on her blog, glad she does.
I might have to move this entire blog to a new address. I have already made one but it isn't yet polished. I'll probably start commenting from there so everybody gets a new accessible connection.
I'm hoping to do it soon. Maybe it's time for a new blog as the new season arrives :)
I didn't want to appear demanding or begging for a comment so I didn't dare ask. I hoped that someone would tell me.
Finally, I've read from on of them today that she couldn't get access to my blog everytime she tries to. I was glad I went to see her reply to my comment in her post. She often leaves replies on her blog, glad she does.
I might have to move this entire blog to a new address. I have already made one but it isn't yet polished. I'll probably start commenting from there so everybody gets a new accessible connection.
I'm hoping to do it soon. Maybe it's time for a new blog as the new season arrives :)
That's a bummer. Everyone loves comments!
ReplyDeleteYeah, it's like you're talking to yourself hehe
DeleteDon't try a new blog yet. Blogger has hissy fits from time to time. Sometimes I can't get on blogs to comment. Several days later I get on. I don't think it's you. I think it's blogger. Good luck. I usually don't comment on your blog but I always read it. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteThank you. I just can't find a way to cater to my old blogger pals and changing blog's one way I could think of.
DeleteSo far it is all working well for me and I can see everything. The only thing that makes me sad is that your messages and comments come up on my blog as "no-reply" so I can't send you an email to thank you for commenting! Other than that, all's well on my end!
ReplyDeleteThat's why I was wondering how come you can get the access while others can, I really cannot figure out what difference is there in yours and others' connection setting. I'll try to enable reply. Thanks for telling me.
Delete*can't
DeleteI don't think it's you, I think it is blogger. I think by moving you will lose more readers than by staying where you are, even if you don't always get the comments. I think we all experience that. I wonder if you would consider putting something in your sidebar so that we can subscribe by email. That way when you do a post, your reader is reminded that there is a new one to read. I think that helped to boost the number of people who read my blog.
ReplyDeleteWishing you luck!
Thanks a lot for the advice. I think I 've seen that on gadgets before I just thought it was necessary so I didn't add. Now, I will.
Delete