One of the best times when I was still in China was spring. I'd go out everyday to photograph flowers. Each day there is something different. If you carefully pay attention to every change, you'll see how gracefully they are blooming to give beauty to the world. How enchanting it is.
There were fields of them often visited by local wedding photographers and some locals who'd walk around. There aren't any tourists, it wasn't a place advertised for them. That made it best for me & hubs for then we had all the time & space to make pictures. Sometimes I 'd just sit there and watch bees, butterflies and other tiny creatures catch them as they sway along with the wind.
There was an old zoo & botanical garden in the city. There, flowers & insects & some animals are livin in harmony. Since it is old, nobody really goes there (but we did) for everyone is attracted to the everything that is new & modern.
If there's one thing I really miss about China, it is spring.
To see more of beautiful flowers & artistic collages, check the links below:



Wonderful mosaics! Especially the pink one! :)
ReplyDeleteThe fields and the old botanical garden sound lovely and fascinating...
also because few people visit them.
Thank you for sharing!
Nothing in this world is so beautiful as flowers alone or in large quantities!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photos! There's so much joy in them.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful abundance of blossoms!! Thank so much for sharing the love up-close with I Heart Macro:-)
ReplyDeleteSssspring is always best in the country where it's quiet and you can hear and smell it's approach. Yes, sit and wait for spring.
ReplyDeleteWe are having a snowstorm today so I really, really enjoyed your flowers!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the flower fix - I like your compositions and focus. I just finished photographing a bouquet that is dropping petals and drying up. I can't quite let it go yet!
ReplyDeleteYour flowers photos are amazing! Looking forward to spring so i can get up close and personal to a few flowers myself...love macros!
ReplyDeleteSimply beautiful -- exactly what I needed to see this cold, gray day!
ReplyDeleteYour photos are just wonderful and the flowers are gorgeous....
ReplyDeleteWhat a marvelous trip that must have been. I have enjoyed your photos immensely. Gorgeous flowers! Thank you very much for sharing with Today's Flowers. I appreciate very much :)
ReplyDeleteOh, these are lovely! Although winter is my favorite season, I do love the pretty colors of spring and I'm usually ready to see them start popping up!
ReplyDeleteOh I left a comment here a few days ago. It doesn't seem to have "taken".
ReplyDeleteI was saying that your floral collages are a perfect depiction of Spring. It's such a lovely season when all the new growth arrives.
Have a lovely reset of your week.
Wonderful post.
ReplyDeleteThese are wonderful collages! I love spring as well, hopefully will be here soon. Really good job!
ReplyDelete