Well, not only of course. I'm just saying 'cause pink is my color today. It's spring and I'm seeing lots of posts with and about flowers. I thought of sharing more of what I have.
Please don't be confused. I live in Russia at the moment and these flowers I'm posting today don't grow here (at least not this early and not this much). (neither in the Phils.)
These flowers were from the University Campus in China. They're peach and cherry blossoms...if I 'm not mistaken. You already know that I am not the rightest person to ask when it comes to plants :)
For more flowers around the world, please check the links below:




.jpeg)
The blossoms are lovely. Various shades of pink in your photos are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteWhen I think of early Spring I think of yellow and green, and later Spring I always imagine in pink.
ReplyDeleteWe won't get cherry blossoms here until May. I would think that's true of much of Russia as well.
ReplyDeleteI'm enjoying all the flower posts lately. I can't wait till spring kicks in!
ReplyDeleteIf I showed flowers today I'd have to get them from some other place. I have one lily in a sheltered place which has a shoot at ground level. That's the only green I have here.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous blossoms!
ReplyDeleteLovely pink! Lovely spring!
ReplyDeleteHi! Your photos are very beautiful. I hope there will be many flowers in your neighbors. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteOh, those glorious pinks! They remind me of the post I did about Kevin and Molly's wedding flowers last summer. Pink just lifts you up -- and these certainly lift me!
ReplyDeleteThey are all lovely flowers.. I am looking forward to spring and seeing the flowers blooming here.. Hurry Spring.. Have a happy day and week ahead!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and radiant! :)
ReplyDeleteThey're so lovely! I love the second mosaic and the last image.
ReplyDeleteI love pink especially in spring...
ReplyDeleteYour post is really embracing diversity! So many different shapes and textures and shades of pink... and all so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week ahead!
My gardens are full of pink flowers in summer and although these might not be yours, I enjoyed having you share blooms in your favourite colour.
ReplyDeleteThank you for linking to Mosaic Monday.
I agree - pink is one of the best colors of spring. Beautiful photos.
ReplyDeleteThey are very pretty. I love pink flowers!
ReplyDeleteThe blossoms are beautiful! Loving that spring is coming!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day
Judith
How beautiful!!! Pink has such a great energy! I love it very much!!!
ReplyDeleteAll your pictures are wonderful, but the second mosaic and the last photo are my favourites, too.
In the pink! Do you still have snow on the ground where you are living now?
ReplyDeleteYes but they're melting. Lots of puddles & small streams everyehere.
DeleteBeautiful! I love pink, and have lots of pink in my summer gardens. We are all anxious for spring.
ReplyDeleteEm qualquer dos cinco continentes a flores belas nas suas variadas cores, as fotos são perfumadas.
ReplyDeleteAG
Beautiful shots of equally beautiful blossoms. Spring is definitely the season for wonderful blossoms.
ReplyDeleteThank you for participating in Floral Friday Fotos!
what a nice post!
ReplyDeletePippa