Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Random & Anonymous

1. How can you expect cooperation if in the first place you don't make them feel that they "belong". There is always a "you" knowing what's  happening and "them" left alone to figure out what's  up.

2. What's with the "allegory"?! What is the "successful & effective" thought behind it? Why not say straight? That way is easier and respectful. Nothing is achieved by "hoping" someone will get exactly the thought which you are trying to convey by NOT saying it.

3. Simple manner! If you need something, let the person whom you're asking from know who you are at least and what you are asking it for. Since when have manners been forbidden and on what purposes?

6 comments:

  1. Too true - simple, forthright and with respect. It's how I try to behave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all about good communication. Sometimes people ask for things they shouldn't have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All great points! I especially like number two. I can't read minds, and I prefer if somebody just tells me what they're thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything depends on good communication, in personal relationships and in business. But it's not always easy to achieve.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not easy indeed especially if it's a one-sidd communication. I mean if only one party complies.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...