Saturday, March 14, 2015

White is the color of Freshness

It is definitely spring in our part of the world. With temperature as high (low) as -5 plus the sun shining up high on the clear blue sky, that means a foolproof spring :) Yay! 
It feels fresh and much lighter with shorter jacket and thinner boots.
It is fresh; the air, the sun, the smells an the sounds - they seem to be all so "new".

I have collected my collection of white flowers to share with you. I hope they bring spring freshness to your eyes. 


The above pictures are from the old botanical garden I have mentioned to you before. They're fields of chamomile. Walking in the middle of it made me want to sing... "the hills are alive, with the sound of music" :)
This is the white magnolia which I found at the graveyard in China. Alright grave doesn't  seem to fit in this "freshness" sorry. There was this Memorial Park for the contemporary Heroes. The place is nice, very quiet and very well taken cared of. If you go there, it won't  really give you the feeling that you're  visiting a graveyard. It wasn't. It has lots of magnolias, pink & white blossoms in spring.
This rose is from the shop :) I've just recived it not long time ago.
I t's a pity I don't have more pictures of this. It's  from my mom's garden. It's called sampaguita, I  just don't know if it has other names. It smells very fragrant. Maybe it's  a jasmine family.

I hope you're having a fresh spring.

I'm  linking this post to:

18 comments:

  1. I love daisies! And that white rose is just superb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A classy collection of white! Tom The Backroads Traveller

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometime after a white winter my eyes still crave the purity of white blossoms! I grow Shasta daisies at my house - they're perennials which return every summer. The white rose is very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous flowers! It's nice to see all these pretty blooms. I'm so tired of the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the white flowers are absolutely beautiful! I love it at that time of year when the weather warms up a bit and the air feels so nice. Enjoy your Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty flowers. The rose is a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of beautiful flowers! I especially like the field of daisies. Spring is busting out all over here, too, and we have daffodils,tulips,hyacinths, azaleas, and dogwood and other blossoming trees filling the air with their scents, and making the world look fresh and beautiful.This is the time of year that makes you feel good just to walk outside.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely white flowers...still winter here with 2 ft of snow still on the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos of beautiful blossoms! I am SO looking forward to spring flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Unfortunately spring is still about a month away for me and the only white is lingering snow. I was never fond of white flowers, especially a whole bouquet of them until our florist talked me into trying one in the house. Now, I get it about their freshness and pristine colour and don't hesitate to have white flowers in vases.
    A white magnolia would be pretty, especially to bring joy to people visiting the graves, and that is a gorgeous, perfect looking rose.
    Thank you for linking to MM.

    ReplyDelete
  11. a lovely welcome to spring. White is such a fresh colour. I love those chamomile fields.
    Have a great week and thank you for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful post...........love the daisy patch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Exquisite white flowers, they make me feel joy… for now our white is still a blanket of snow, so we wait for our turn when blossoms make their appearance. Thanks for sharing the love up-close with I Heart Macro ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Spring flowers. Not just white but yellow and green. I do think white, yellow and green are the typical colours of spring! with perhaps a bit of blue for a newly sunny sky.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing these gorgeous blooms. From the ordinary daisy to the exquisite rose, all are beautiful in their own way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful photos and white flowers are often spoken of disparagingly, but I agree with you, they are fresh, lovely and very springlike.
    Sampaguita is Jasminum sambac, which is a species of jasmine native to a small region in the eastern Himalayas in Bhutan and neighbouring India. It is cultivated in many places, especially across much of South and Southeast Asia.
    Thanks for taking part in Floral Friday Fotos, I appreciate your contributions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for filling me in with "sampaguita family" :)

      Delete
  17. These are simply beautiful -- very fresh, very spring!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...