Short and to the point - true as wellCathy
Hi, thank you for commenting. I always try to comment on your blog but it doesn't allow me to. I couldn't get the access.
That's a good sign.Frankly My Dear
Another nice, pithy slogan!
How true it is.
A good one!
Great message here! Tom The Backroads Traveller
I receive phone calls, mail, and e-mails asking me to donate to one cause or another, but I do have my favorite charities already.
Excellent reminder!
That is a very good sign. Every little bit helps.
Great reminder. The gift of blood is so appreciated by those who need it.
This is quite possibly the best charity to donate to!
It is true. That is a good sign. I am sorry for not visiting for a long time. I was too busy.Have a happy week.
Short and to the point - true as well
ReplyDeleteCathy
Hi, thank you for commenting. I always try to comment on your blog but it doesn't allow me to. I couldn't get the access.
DeleteThat's a good sign.
ReplyDeleteFrankly My Dear
Another nice, pithy slogan!
ReplyDeleteHow true it is.
ReplyDeleteA good one!
ReplyDeleteGreat message here! Tom The Backroads Traveller
ReplyDeleteI receive phone calls, mail, and e-mails asking me to donate to one cause or another, but I do have my favorite charities already.
ReplyDeleteExcellent reminder!
ReplyDeleteThat is a very good sign. Every little bit helps.
ReplyDeleteGreat reminder. The gift of blood is so appreciated by those who need it.
ReplyDeleteThis is quite possibly the best charity to donate to!
ReplyDeleteIt is true. That is a good sign.
ReplyDeleteI am sorry for not visiting for a long time. I was too busy.
Have a happy week.